London RCMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Best I can tell they are usually on the 'L' channels. Check the database for the common RCMP stuff. It's typically all P25 encrypted as well (along with the occasional old GE AEGIS digital)

Muxlow

Super Secret
I wish i had my aegis orion still..
Few times i caught them non enc but in digital voice with that thing.
Was nice. Felt special lol

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I think G5 is a somewhat common type channel.. I've heard it used in Sarnia and other places for units booking on/off etc etc. The other traffic (that is normally encrypted) is usually on the L channels.

moonbounce

Thanks ve3tej, I used to have it on two scanners. but some how I lost them.
i looked on the data base but couldn't find it. Thanks again.

Moonbounce

moonbounce

Thanks Forts, 421.8375 was the one I was looking for, you don't hear much from it just like to have it on my radio. I have the 425mhz channels on my radio also just so I know when their is survaillance in the area.

Moonbounce

frankh

Thanks Forts, 421.8375 was the one I was looking for, you don't hear much from it just like to have it on my radio. I have the 425mhz channels on my radio also just so I know when their is survaillance in the area.

Moonbounce

Remember that if you want to hear the digital activity, not to enter the CTSS code associated to the frequency. Here's a couple more that you might get hits on...

Regards

tac7

How likely is it that these frequency allocations are in use country-wide? I've seen the G9 and G0 frequencies in use locally, simulcasting VHF repeaters in use in my province, among other things.
I monitor the L-frequencies (425.5125 to 425.9875), and hear them several times a year in the clear in the Hamilton area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.