Londonderry NH FD - P25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
I was hearing some P25 traffic on 151.175 the other day. Could that be Londonderry NH FD? (I heard them back as analog a day or so later). Peter Sz

reedio

re Londonderry Fire

I didn't hear P-25 on that frequency yet but I'm getting some sort of carrier on the PD frequency. The 155.865 is tripping my P-96 and BC396T. I had to lock them out. All other PDs in my area (Litchfield) are normal. Dan R

NYRHKY94

FYI - Londonderry's radio system is currently having technical issues as reported by the Town Manager last night. It appears to be serious enough that funds will need to be freed-up from tjhe budget to fix the problem. LPD's digital transmissions can still be heard when they break squelch, however there is a constant open carrier in between.

LPD7

yeah, i have snagged that one from Meredith before, and had to ID it with license Data

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
I heard the P25 traffic on 151.175 on Monday 21 April 2008 at 715AM. I think I was getting a little skip / tropo at that time, since I have a note that I was possibly hearing Sanford ME PD at the same time on 155.31R.

Thanks for the replies - it very well might have been Plymouth NH PD that I heard. The signal was very strong whoever it was. I dont usually hear traffic from Plymouth NH. I think there are too many mtns between here and there.

Peter sz

Status
Not open for further replies.