LONG delay for feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverAMonk

Premium Subscriber
Typically broadcastify has around a 30 second delay between my actual scanner and itself. That’s normal but today for some reason the delay is as much as 5 minutes. It’s with multiple channels so I don’t know if it’s broadcastify or if it’s the person running the feed. I have the delay on my phone and my computer. Any ideas?

nick0909

Antenna flicker
Feed Provider
I noticed this today on my own feed. Nothing changed on my end but there was a much larger delay than what I previously have heard.

FireEM09

Feed Provider
I was actually just about to post the same thing. There is anywhere between 3 1/2 min and 4 min delay between live scanner traffic and my feed output. Alpha tags do not seem to be delayed right now. My feed is working off Audio 3.

I was experiencing the same thing. Rebooted my computer and restarted radiofeed and all is back to normal for me.
i just rebooted my modem and router, turned off my actual scanner, rebooted my feed provider pc and turned my scanner back on cleared all my history/cached entries on the pc and now it is back to normal!!

well, now it's acting up again: UPDATE- 9:07PM CENTRAL just did a stop watch test and the delay was 31 seconds so i guess for now for me that is back to normal.

Last edited:

rcool101

Feed Provider
I did a stop watch test on mine 2 hrs ago and it was a little over 4 mins. My listeners won't know the difference but I will reboot feed PC tomorrow

Fugly

Feed Provider
No alpha tags displaying from my feed (17903 ).
I have rebooted and restarted everything... no joy!

Fugly

Feed Provider
Looks like the problem is the Broadcastify Feed Player app.
Changed scanner apps and the new app shows alpha tags.

1-13-2019 8:35 pm central time........I just ran 3 separate stop watch tests and i have a 1 minute 45 second delay! is this the new norm? did I miss a memo? Is anybody else experiencing this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.