Long Island DMR Repeaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanm214

Anybody using any DMR repeaters in Long Island? Just recently got my DMR ID and trying to talk on some DMR repeaters with my TYT MD-2017. Was looking at the Bronx trbo system with repeaters in Glen Oaks, Plainview, Malverne and some other places. When I try to key up on the repeater it usually will not let me or when I do I get no response or sometimes I see the green light and hear no audio. I know many people have had this problem with the TYT radios. Just want to see what repeaters are being used on Long Island and if there were any suggestions to the problem. Also sometimes I see the phone come up on the radio and someone is trying to make a group call and you hear like a little bit of feedback and then it immediately stops.

Sean

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
The 2nd village Anson Phelps founded in CT.
If the DMR repearters are not listed here: New York Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Then go to here: New York Repeater Directory and select the bands under the "NYC" heading. They will list which repeaters in all 5 boroughs, Nassau and Suffolk are DMR and which server (D-MARC or Brandmeister) they operate on. You can sort by county which is the easiest to look for where the repeaters are located. Also there is a link to New England repeaters as well in case you are on the north side of the island and want to try to hit CT or RI.

73's

K1JJN

Status
Not open for further replies.