Long range listening in CT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hello all, I'm thinking of starting a list of frequencies that are heard from long distances and I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts/opinions, So feel free to share them.

The liste would go something like this.

Frequency/User/PL/DCS/Approx. Distance Heard From/Etc.

Zaratsu

Premium Subscriber
Hello all, I'm thinking of starting a list of frequencies that are heard from long distances and I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts/opinions, So feel free to share them.

The liste would go something like this.

Frequency/User/PL/DCS/Approx. Distance Heard From/Etc.

To clarify, you mean CT freqs heard in CT? Also may want to include the model of scanner, the model of antanae, location, approximate elevation, mode or trunking system used if any. I guess this would be more for listing what you may be able to hear and help people in CT find interesting stuff they didnt think they could hear before! This is clearly not a "skip" or propagation thing, but a "whoa! this guy says I should be able to hear Plainville from Manchester" type reference!

I like this idea! You should ask the mods to make it a "stickey" topic so that it stays at the top of the page.:cool:

Portable14

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I wasn't thinking about skip, it must have "Skipped" my mind, I will bring this topic over there next time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.