Longmont Code Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerfmon

Early this morning, around 1:00 AM Longmont detectives and police officers, with a search warrant in hand, executed a forced entry into an address here in Longmont. Several minutes later they announced a "code black" to the dispatcher and asked for the coroner to be called. Person(s) who were code black must have been pretty cold as medical was never dispatched.

I heard no other info as to what this action involved. There's nothing on the Times-Call website (not unusual) and nothing in the breaking news of this forum.

Jerry Sharp, KD0GS
Longmont, CO

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
Early this morning, around 1:00 AM Longmont detectives and police officers, with a search warrant in hand, executed a forced entry into an address here in Longmont. Several minutes later they announced a "code black" to the dispatcher and asked for the coroner to be called. Person(s) who were code black must have been pretty cold as medical was never dispatched.

I heard no other info as to what this action involved. There's nothing on the Times-Call website (not unusual) and nothing in the breaking news of this forum.

Jerry Sharp, KD0GS
Longmont, CO

I couldve sworn I saw it on the 5280fire MNN...

Status
Not open for further replies.