Longmont Parks and Rec Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Don't know if thats the right title, but it will work. I'm looking for a frequency that would be possibly used by Longmont Parks and Rec, more specifically Rangers and other radio use out at Union Reservoir. I've looked through the Database and can't seam to find anything that stands out. I may have to do a FCC look up and see what I can find.

Last edited:

DGroves

Don't hold me to it, but aren't they on the the digital system being dispatched by WCSO. I think they're unit ids are state parks 1317.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
That would be interesting if they are, but they're not a state park its ran by Longmont so I thought it was a longmont thing. I'll see if I get anything, I have heard that before but didn't know.

Last edited:

resq197

I haven't been out there in a long time, but I suspect if they do have a channel they use other than the known Longmont freqs, it would be something VHF licensed to Longmont.

These are the unknowns I have, might be worthwile giving them a listen if you're close enough.

If anyone can identify these as something else for Longmont, I'd love to see that info as well.

-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.