Look for help Tech in Distress in Little Rock (Pulaski)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG5CUO

Hello my name is John KG5CUO

I am looking for some help as a tech i am still very new to ham radio I went out and bought me a few rigs the first one a Kenwood TS-820-S it worked good i never got the chance to talk on it as i am just a tech once day it took a hard flop on the floor I bought the new tubes for it but I am a chicken of Electricity I have no antenna for it or any other equipment to test or try to fix it so I am looking for someone that knows about them that may be able to help me out. if it does not cost to much i would like to get it fixed and working again such a classic should never die by a dog knocking it off and do I would work with the person to pay them I am supplemental income so i am not rich I hope you understand but if i have to i can pay monthly until you are paid off.

Next i bought a Kenwood 2m all band radio TS -700- A I have the worst luck with radios and i don't want to give up on the hobby but I am stressed out This one was arrived by mail with a Broken VFO You have to force turn not hard really really lose so you have to fight with it to change channel I am looking for some one that can help me fix this rig I love this rig even tho it is broken I had to use a balfung set the freq and then when i head my self I guess I am there I have bad luck with radios so i need some help if you can help message me or email me KG5CUO@gmail.com or call me 501-425-8849

73 - KG5cuo

Status
Not open for further replies.