Looking 4 rechargeable battery holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
Hello all, I am looking for a yellow battery holder for a Pro 64, it holds 6 batteries. I know this is an old radio but I thought just maybe someone may have one sitting in a junk door somewhere. I believe there may be a couple the are compatible. I believe them to be the Pro 92 or 94.
PM me or send me an email and I will get back to ya.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
Hello all, I am looking for a yellow battery holder for a Pro 64, it holds 6 batteries. I know this is an old radio but I thought just maybe someone may have one sitting in a junk door somewhere. I believe there may be a couple the are compatible. I believe them to be the Pro 92 or 94.

Will check the RSU parts system on Monday when I get into the store and let you know.

Great

Will check the RSU parts system on Monday when I get into the store and let you know.

Thank you very much. I don't think I will be able to get right back to ya if you come up with it until Friday. Will be out of town without internet service. I noticed the post below came up with a yellow charger however it is for 4 batteries and not six like the Pro 64 takes. I don't think that will do it for me.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider

RSU part number 12100442 for the HOLDER ASSY NI-CD BATTERY that fits the Pro-64 will cost you $7.99 plus shipping and is In Stock. this item can be ordered from Any company owned Radio Shack through the POS sales system.

Status
Not open for further replies.