Looking at used 536hp - how to tell about clock bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says - looking at a used 536hp, how can I check to make sure I don't get one that has the clock bug? Also will the factory warranty transfer so if I have an issue?

thanks

gonefishn1

The clock bug is not an issue I would be scared of. Its really no big deal. The dim display would be more of an issue for me. Both will be covered by the Uniden repair shop.

lindsay34654

First question I bought it since you are buying a used set off of someone. Also what are you worried about a clock that is so small you can hardly read it. how much do you think you are going to pay for a used one? with the way the radios are priced from $500 TO $750 DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LOOK. a good used one will cost you about$400. I found one on Amizon for $370and a 436 for $350 at the same time.

First question I bought it since you are buying a used set off of someone. Also what are you worried about a clock that is so small you can hardly read it. how much do you think you are going to pay for a used one? with the way the radios are priced from $500 TO $750 DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LOOK. a good used one will cost you about$400. I found one on Amizon for $370and a 436 for $350 at the same time.

I see new ones on Amazon today for 499. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.