Looking for Active DMR voice frequency in Phoenix AZ area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Long time scanner enthusiast, new to SDR, Out here visiting relatives in Phoenix, in the 35th and 101 area, playing with my SDR-RTL trying to figure out the DMR reception and could use a high traffic DMR frequency to park it on, could also use a NXDN for when I get to that.

Thanks in advance!

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Some of the most heavy used DMR frequencies are part of trunked systems. Here are some good ones to monitor:
DMR Systems

NXDN

There are hundreds of other DMR and NXDN business radio frequencies in the valley. There are a few documented in the database, but most business frequencies have not yet been reported. Search 461-465mhz and you will likely find many.

This sit search DMR and NXDN FCC licenses:

scanbc780

Usually Lurking
These are busy enough you should be able to catch something on them, they are DMR-MARC/AzTRBONET ham DMR repeaters:

White Tanks: 440.100
Shaw Butte: 440.0375

Here is a whole slew of them:

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Some of the most heavy used DMR frequencies are part of trunked systems. Here are some good ones to monitor:
DMR Systems

NXDN

There are hundreds of other DMR and NXDN business radio frequencies in the valley. There are a few documented in the database, but most business frequencies have not yet been reported. Search 461-465mhz and you will likely find many.

This sit search DMR and NXDN FCC licenses:
I was on some of those but no voice reception...Like I said I'm new to the sdr-rtl and sdr sharp and still trying to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.