looking for any/all/some EDACS codes for virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessebabson

Hey guys,

i found someone who will program my lpe-200 for 20 dollars, i just need to get the edacs freqs for him

if you would please share what freq 800-900mhz you have for

appomattox
bedford public safety is already programmed in
lynchburg
farmville
pamplin
prince edwards
richmond

game warden
state police
any of these public safety
american electric power

please feel free to chime in and help me get as many of these edacs programmed so i dont have to pay 20 again and again, i travel alot between these places i mentioned above, i live in appomattox, i would like to get as many freqs as i can

thanks alot guys, i just thought it would be alot easier to come to you guys who are local and already have freqs, as opposed to me be a newb giving wrong freqs and wasteing all our time

THANKS AGAIN

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Hey guys,

i found someone who will program my lpe-200 for 20 dollars, i just need to get the edacs freqs for him

if you would please share what freq 800-900mhz you have for

appomattox
bedford public safety is already programmed in
lynchburg
farmville
pamplin
prince edwards
richmond

game warden
state police
any of these public safety
american electric power

please feel free to chime in and help me get as many of these edacs programmed so i dont have to pay 20 again and again, i travel alot between these places i mentioned above, i live in appomattox, i would like to get as many freqs as i can

thanks alot guys, i just thought it would be alot easier to come to you guys who are local and already have freqs, as opposed to me be a newb giving wrong freqs and wasteing all our time

THANKS AGAIN

NOTE: From what I've read about the LPE-200 if you program a system into the radio the system administrator can see your LID (radio) and if it was not authorized by them they can remotely disable your radio.

These are the only EDACS systems listed in the DB for VA.

American Electric Power (Eastern US) Trunking System, Various, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

Amoco Oil Trunking System, Hornsbyville, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

Central Planning District Trunking System, Various, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies ( Lynchburg )

Harrisonburg-Rockingham County Public Safety Trunking System, Harrisonburg, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

Spotsylvania County Trunking System, Spotsylvania, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

Sussex Maximum Security Prison Trunking System, Sussex, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

Wallops Flight Facility Trunking System, Wallops Island, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

You can obtain the frequencies by clicking on the above links.

Here is a thread which may be of use to you http://forums.radioreference.com/harris-ma-com-ge-ericsson-forum/102021-help-lpe-200-radio-died.html and where I read about "disabling the radio".

Last edited:

K4NNW

Status
Not open for further replies.