Looking for assistance in programming the old Realistic COMP-100 (20-110)

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
Searched the Forums here and I'm not locating any good info. Picked up a COMP-100 a while back and looking to reprogram it. There used to be a website with a feature that allowed you to input a frequency and it would tell you what buttons to push on the COMP 100. Can't find it now. Does anyone have the programming manual that can assist me with some or frequencies or better yet one there looking to part with. Google search is also of no luck. Thanks
Scott (N4SYR)

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Searched the Forums here and I'm not locating any good info. Picked up a COMP-100 a while back and looking to reprogram it. There used to be a website with a feature that allowed you to input a frequency and it would tell you what buttons to push on the COMP 100. Can't find it now. Does anyone have the programming manual that can assist me with some or frequencies or better yet one there looking to part with. Google search is also of no luck. Thanks
Scott (N4SYR)
Check this older thread, the download in post #2 is still available:

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
The user manual gives a formula to program it. The programming manual actually gives each frequency and what buttons to press. RadioPics was my first go to and I believe they may have had that program where you type in a frequency and it gives you the button presses but it's not there now.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
The user manual gives a formula to program it. The programming manual actually gives each frequency and what buttons to press. RadioPics was my first go to and I believe they may have had that program where you type in a frequency and it gives you the button presses but it's not there now.

Read Pages 53-56 in the manual I sent a link for, it gives formulas, examples, and more.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 12.25.17.png Screenshot 2023-08-10 12.26.18.png

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
I see the "Service Manual" all over the place which gives the formula in which to program a frequency, I'm looking for the "User Manual" that lists every frequency the scanner can do and what buttons to press. I used to have one when I owned the scanner way back in the early 90's and it's long gone now. Once I get my hands on a copy of the "Programming Manual" I'll be sure to repost it somehow in its entirety as it sure would help someone who has this particular oldie but goodie!!!!!!!

Last edited: