Looking for BNC (M) to SMA (F) adapter?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
I have searched long and hard to find a BNC (male) to SMA (female) right angle adapter and I cannot find one. I have two radio shack mobile scanners that I brought in the house and want to hook up my Diamond handheld antennas to them for the short term. One Diamond has a BNC connector and the other has an SMA connector. Finding the right angle BNC (male) to BNC (female) is no problem, however finding the other is proving to be a headache. Anyone have any ideas?!?!?!?

Last edited:

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I have searched long and hard to find a BNC (male) to SMA (female) right angle adapter and I cannot find one. I have two radio shack mobile scanners that I brought in the house and want to hook up my Diamond handheld antennas to them for the short term. One Diamond has a BNC connector and the other has an SMA connector. Finding the right angle BNC (male) to BNC (female) is no problem, however finding the other is proving to be a headache. Anyone have any ideas?!?!?!?

Universal Radio has a large selection of BNC and SMA adapters and very reasonably priced.

And they have photos instead of confusing descriptions.

Last edited:

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
I appreciate everyone's responses. I think I'm going to have to come up with another plan. I am still not finding the connector and I don't want to connect multiple connectors together in fear that I will incur some signal loss. Now to come up with plan B!!!!!

57Bill

Try Plan "A" with 2 connectors before considering a Plan "B". You probably will never detect an appreciable signal loss. Theoretically, there is a loss, but in practical application, you might not find it to be a deterrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.