Looking for channel id freq list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for a list of freqs that shows channel id. Example 854.5125 I don't know the CH ID for that freq or another example 451.0500 CH ID?

I'm working on a tier 3 system and none of the x36hp will do the lcn finder correctly for the tier 3 systems.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
That isn't public info. It is whatever the system admins choose. If LCN finder isn't working quickly enough to suit you (it can take a day or two if the system is not very active) then you will need to use DSD and a SDR dongle.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
That isn't public info. It is whatever the system admins choose. If LCN finder isn't working quickly enough to suit you (it can take a day or two if the system is not very active) then you will need to use DSD and a SDR dongle.

The other day I used dsdplus and only 2 came up didn't show freq it showed. Ch 342 and 1925

slicerwizard

When a channel is active, use a second receiver to find its RF channel. Helps if you have license info to work off of. Otherwise, just start looking...

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The other day I used dsdplus and only 2 came up didn't show freq it showed. Ch 342 and 1925

And that is the IDs you are looking for. Divide by 2 to convert from Logical Slot Number to Logical Channel Number. Not all systems use consecutive LCNs starting at 1.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
When a channel is active, use a second receiver to find its RF channel. Helps if you have license info to work off of. Otherwise, just start looking...

Thanks. I may have to wait til this one system goes live here in my area since I get 5 bars. The other system I'm working on is like 50+ miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.