Looking for City of San Bernardino S.W.A.T freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

breed909

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering if anyone knew what frequencies the City of San Bernardino S.W.A.T uses off hand or are they a part of Inland Valley S.W.A.T? If not how do I find the frequencies? The other day they had a barricaded suspect around the corner from my house I heard part of the transmission then they switched channels and that was the last I heard any clues to what these frequencies could be? I have system 10 programmed which is sbcpd/sbcfd.

kma371

QRT
I would think for SWAT operations, conventional simplex frequencies would be best rather than a trunked system. I would check to see if they have any licensed.

scottyhetzel

I was wondering if anyone knew what frequencies the City of San Bernardino S.W.A.T uses off hand or are they a part of Inland Valley S.W.A.T? If not how do I find the frequencies? The other day they had a barricaded suspect around the corner from my house I heard part of the transmission then they switched channels and that was the last I heard any clues to what these frequencies could be? I have system 10 programmed which is sbcpd/sbcfd.

If you had close call, on priority , you probably could have nabbed the freq... Next time. I use mine all the time... It's a really cool feature of uniden.

breed909

Premium Subscriber
Thank you all for the quick reply's .. I can't seen to figure out how to use the close call I tried the other night but I couldn't get it to work kept on picking up some radio station lol

EmilyWolf

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Theres a way to lock out frequencies on close call. I can't remember how though I haven't used my uniden in forever

Status
Not open for further replies.