looking for Cpu Firmware 5.1 for trx-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta388

Does anyone got Cpu firmware 5.1 for trx-1 ?

looked at whistler website only 4.1 available..

please share... thank you..

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
Sorry. We were a little behind in posting the previous versions. I have the TRX-1 previous versions up now. Working on the others and they should be there shortly.

Thanks,
ww

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
WhistlerWendy, There have been some changes in the Limit Search menu that I don't know what they do. Will you be updating the TRX-1 manual to show that, or explain the check boxes for the formats like NXDN, DMR, P25 etc?

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
WhistlerWendy, There have been some changes in the Limit Search menu that I don't know what they do. Will you be updating the TRX-1 manual to show that, or explain the check boxes for the formats like NXDN, DMR, P25 etc?

Yes, the TRX-1 and TRX-2 User Guides have been updated with NXDN. It begins on page 35.

You can find the user guides here -> https://whistlergroup.com/pages/user-guides

Thanks!
ww

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Yes, the TRX-1 and TRX-2 User Guides have been updated with NXDN. It begins on page 35.

You can find the user guides here -> https://whistlergroup.com/pages/user-guides

Thanks!
ww

Thank you Wendy, but I don't see the explanation of the LIMIT SEARCH settings that have the check boxes for the type of transmissions, what are they for? Seems like when I select them it just mutes the audio, and I was wondering the purpose/use. BTW loving the TRX-1!!!

troymail

Silent Key
Thank you Wendy, but I don't see the explanation of the LIMIT SEARCH settings that have the check boxes for the type of transmissions, what are they for? Seems like when I select them it just mutes the audio, and I was wondering the purpose/use. BTW loving the TRX-1!!!

They filter search hits -- with nothing selected, the radio will stop on anything. With any of the boxes checked, the radio will only stop on activity of that type (DMR, P25, NXDN, etc.)

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
They filter search hits -- with nothing selected, the radio will stop on anything. With any of the boxes checked, the radio will only stop on activity of that type (DMR, P25, NXDN, etc.)

Thanks Troymail, I thought that might have been the case but wasn't sure.

SCPD

QRT
Search works like this on mine

On my TRX1 the search works like this:
When the boxes are unchecked it scans all
When you check the boxes it Avoids that type of system.
So if you dont want NXDN you check that box.
Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.