Looking for desktop scanner recommendations (to replace a Uniden BCD436hp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobilman44

Bob550, I definitely agree ! That said, there is a lot of "stuff" out there that I don't know if it is or will be important to me - or not.

Mobilman44

Well, I just bit the bullet............. Ordered the SDS200 from Bearcat Warehouse! The price was right, and I have bought from them before. Looking forward to setting up the unit and learning all I can.

Thanks all!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Well, I just bit the bullet............. Ordered the SDS200 from Bearcat Warehouse! The price was right, and I have bought from them before. Looking forward to setting up the unit and learning all I can.

Thanks all!
For a "jump start, you can use favorites lists created for your 436HP in your soon-to-be-received SDS200.

Under the Tools drop-down menu, click on Target Model and select the SDS200 so that you'll see the SDS specific options (like in the display), and also have access to SDS specific settings, such as site NAC & the filters.
1631042969564.png

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber

Thanks all!
you did well. take your time and learn it. Will serve you well.

tminusoftexas

I am here in Clearlake and I have the 436hp. and now the sd100. I love them both but the sd is just a beast on our systems out here in Houston. So I would for sure say the sd200.

Status
Not open for further replies.