Looking for experience Maryland programmer for bcd536

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman210

Looking for a program file that gives me individual agencies on my 536. I want to be able to listen to
MSP
Baltimore County Pd
Baltimore City pd
Harford county of
Anne Arundel

Also would like ems and fire for them.

Not sure how talk groups work but would like control to listen to each one separately as well as an all scan.

Lmk if anyone can help

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
All of these systems, along with FiRST (which MSP is slowly migrating to) should be available in the latest database downloads.

Depending on where you are it's likely you will have at least some issues with Baltimore county/city simply because of the way those systems are configured. And you will need to be fairly far north in Baltimore county to hear Harford, or fairly south to hear Anne Arundel unless you have a very good outdoor antenna....

I would suggest putting a request in one of the MANY 536 threads in the Uniden forum...learning how to do this yourself will teach you how to make changes when you want to (and you will want to, at some point)

Mike

doctordave

Also consider looking at Uniden's numerous YouTube "how to program" videos.... Done by their program manager, UPMAN. Immensely helpful tutorials. Just search YouTube for UPMAN Uniden 536.

Status
Not open for further replies.