Looking for help in Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Could someone direct me in locating frequencies for local police, fire and EMS. I recently purchased the Baofeng F8HP. I looked up frequencies on this site but, I can't seem to pull anything. I only live approx. 2 miles from the local police complex, so I find it hard to believe I'm too far away.
I don't know if I'm just flat, doing things wrong or if every thing around here is blocked for civilian scanning.
Thank You in advance for any help.

W2SJW

Database Admin
Galloway is on the Atlantic County P25 trunk system & the PD operations are encrypted.

That unit will let you hear the fire & EMS paging channels for the county, but nothing at all for the trunk system.

SCPD

QRT
I figured that was the case. Thank You for verifying. I don't suppose you have the frequencies for fire and EMS?

SCPD

QRT
WOW !!!!! It's that big of a deal on this forum to help a fellow man out with a few numbers !!!!! Every other forum I'm involved in, my self and anyone with knowledge of that particular subject are more then willing to help in any way possible. Your obviously not military. Thanks any way and adios RR.

NParkNJ

On the Road
Could’ve just tried looking around first?

Should’ve known down south jersey is nearly all encrypted anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lou9155

WOW !!!!! It's that big of a deal on this forum to help a fellow man out with a few numbers !!!!! Every other forum I'm involved in, my self and anyone with knowledge of that particular subject are more then willing to help in any way possible. Your obviously not military. Thanks any way and adios RR.
you dont understand what w2sjw is trying to convey...the answers to your questions on frequencys are here in the database...why ask someone else to do the work for you when you can click on new jersey click on atlantic county and you have your answers..its the best way to learn..we have all done it..isnt it easier to do some reading vs posting and waiting days for an answer.....its all right here

AvidHiker

Wow, all your questions are answered along with a very polite request to familiarize yourself with the database, and you lose it? Guess it should be no surprise coming from the guy who blindly buys a ham radio to listen to the police.

lou9155

a real scanner will really help you enjoy scanning...your area you will need digital p25 phase 2 capable...but there is a ton of analog to listen to..... air mil out of the joint bases and national guard air patrols

Status
Not open for further replies.