Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tms1640

Premium Subscriber
I’m trying to decide which antenna to buy to replace the one on my homepatrol 1 scanner. I am located in Platte County Nebraska and mostly monitor the Platte County Sheriffs Department which has gone mostly digital. When they were operating in analog the frequency they used was 154.1300 now that they are digital I’m unsure what frequency they are on. I’m sure this information is somewhere on radio reference but I can’t find it. I was hoping one of you professionals could do a little research and guide me to purchasing the right antenna. Looking for an indoor antenna for now.
TIA

mule1075

Feed Provider
I’m trying to decide which antenna to buy to replace the one on my homepatrol 1 scanner. I am located in Platte County Nebraska and mostly monitor the Platte County Sheriffs Department which has gone mostly digital. When they were operating in analog the frequency they used was 154.1300 now that they are digital I’m unsure what frequency they are on. I’m sure this information is somewhere on radio reference but I can’t find it. I was hoping one of you professionals could do a little research and guide me to purchasing the right antenna. Looking for an indoor antenna for now.
TIA
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6699
It appears they have a talkgroup on this system. You might just need to update the database in the hp1 to receive it. I would try that 1st before looking for a new antenna.

ts1640

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6699
It appears they have a talkgroup on this system. You might just need to update the database in the hp1 to receive it. I would try that 1st before looking for a new antenna.
I did update the database, I have also been scanning in discovery mode, however I am not picking anything new up. All I know is I don't hear the amount of traffic that I once heard, this leads me to believe that something somewhere has changed, either on my end (possibly antenna) or on their end. The talk group channel isn't completely dead but its not very active. I thought maybe they went back to analog so I have been monitoring that frequency as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.