Looking for LA County FD Area Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopperD

Premium Subscriber
Would anyone happen to have a link to a map or PDF for LA County Fire? I have the frequencies and divisions such as Blue 1, 2, 3.... , now just need to match them to whatever area or city they are located in - laid out on a map if one exists.

I searched and found one post from 2012 but the link is dead.

Any help would be appreciated.

kearthfan101

Premium Subscriber
http://www.lacountyfire.com/modules.php?name=Stations

Until you can find an official map, what I suggest that you do is get a map from AAA, and use that list i just provided to plot out the stations. Also, Force Readiness provides a free app called "Fire Stations". Uses your location to show you closest stations, also sort by Battalion, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
It doesn't seem like it's been a long time since I was on the L.A. Co FD site, where there was a great map showing divisions, battalions and individual stations. I went to look for it on the site and found that the content of it has been slashed by about 95%. What gives?

I saved a PDF of the map so I will try to post it whenever I get some time. It's tax time and I not only have my own to do, but also a highly complex one for a friend I have Power of Attorney for. If my mind isn't blitzed in the next 4-5 days I will try to post it. It has been quite helpful to me when visiting the area.

SCPD

QRT
Would anyone happen to have a link to a map or PDF for LA County Fire? I have the frequencies and divisions such as Blue 1, 2, 3.... , now just need to match them to whatever area or city they are located in - laid out on a map if one exists.

I searched and found one post from 2012 but the link is dead.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have exactly what you are asking for. It is a PDF document of about 1.8 MB and due to its I can't insert it here. For some reason I can't bring up the zip software when I open it. If you PM me and give me your email address I will send it to you.

If anyone can give me assistance for inserting the file in a RR post I would appreciate it. I've never had trouble zipping a file. If I can post it here everyone would have the benefit of seeing it.

The map is quite large and viewing it to the level that allows you to see the individual stations requires enlargement. When it is printed on 8 1/2" x 11" the stations cannot be distinguished, however the regions, divisions and battalions can be viewed. The PDF is large enough that when it is opened its size is 16%.

Last edited:

HopperD

Premium Subscriber
I'll PM you my email address and you can email it to me if you don't mind. I will then try to zip it and post it here if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.