Looking for Mid-Atlantic Milair programming file

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1FIY

Premium Subscriber
Good morning...

Looks like I'm going to be down in the mid-Atlantic region for a bit in the near future and I wanted to see if anyone has a programming file that I can use to load up my BCD436HP. I have the raw data from one site dedicated to it, and while I have started to edit the names for programming, it's almost 800 lines in Excel, and this is turning out to be a huge project!

If someone has a Sentinel file or even something I can import for there, that would be great. I'll be in the NJ/DE/PA/MD area. Milair is of primary interest, but will be close enough to other bases and the coast, so even USCG frequencies would be good.

Thanks.

-Brian

ra7850

Premium Subscriber
Good morning...

Looks like I'm going to be down in the mid-Atlantic region for a bit in the near future and I wanted to see if anyone has a programming file that I can use to load up my BCD436HP. I have the raw data from one site dedicated to it, and while I have started to edit the names for programming, it's almost 800 lines in Excel, and this is turning out to be a huge project!

If someone has a Sentinel file or even something I can import for there, that would be great. I'll be in the NJ/DE/PA/MD area. Milair is of primary interest, but will be close enough to other bases and the coast, so even USCG frequencies would be good.

Thanks.

-Brian

Original data from mdmonitor's monthly upload, edited by me. Enjoy...

Robert

Attachments

• Mid-Atlantic Milair 2_2021 - 96.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 156

Larry51

Premium Subscriber
I changed the file extension to .hpe and the file took on the Sentinel icon. But when I tried to import it into the Sentinel software I use for my SDS100, I got an error message that said it was unable to load the .hpe file.

ra7850

Premium Subscriber
I changed the file extension to .hpe and the file took on the Sentinel icon. But when I tried to import it into the Sentinel software I use for my SDS100, I got an error message that said it was unable to load the .hpe file.

Don't just click on the file after naming the files extension. Open Sentinel first, the choose file, then import hpe file, it will then display the existing favorites, choose new then enter a new favorite list name that will bring up a window that you can browse to the hpe file that you downloaded, select it and then it will import it into the favorite file you just created.

Larry51

Premium Subscriber
Sorry if I seem like a klutz. I followed your instructions step-by-step and it still won't accept the renamed file as a true .hpe. I've attached a screenshot of what Sentinel is telling me.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.png
    ScreenShot.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.