Looking for my City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handtke

I am looking for the City Of Michigan City in IN. I live in Laporte County and all that I can find to listen to is the Laporte police. Is there another way to find my City.

captclint

Mentor
I am looking for the City Of Michigan City in IN. I live in Laporte County and all that I can find to listen to is the Laporte police. Is there another way to find my City.
Midway down this page, La Porte County, Indiana (IN) you will see Michigan City, City of
NextLevel.gif

MiamiRCG

Setting My broadcast foe Miami FL

I have logged in. Can NOT figure as to how to Change from California where is set as a default??
Thank you

I see there is a feed for the LaPorte Sheriff heres the link. La Porte County, Indiana (IN) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

I couldn't find who provides the feed since there was no name but you probably could post in the Indiana forum ask the feed provider if he watches the Indiana forum to add Michigan City, Indiana to his feed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.