Looking for Paramedic Frequency in IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
Does anyone know the frequency for "Phoenix Paramedic Solutions" based in Lafayette? In the past year they also bought out the former "Prompt Medics" in Rensselaer, Jasper County. I have no idea if they are on a medical network, Hoosier SAFE-T or old FM low band and I have had no luck searching the FCC database or looking on RR in their base county of Tippecanoe.

Hit_Factor

Does anyone know the frequency for "Phoenix Paramedic Solutions" based in Lafayette? In the past year they also bought out the former "Prompt Medics" in Rensselaer, Jasper County. I have no idea if they are on a medical network, Hoosier SAFE-T or old FM low band and I have had no luck searching the FCC database or looking on RR in their base county of Tippecanoe.

Call them and ask?

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
I have & use their dispatch TG on SAFE-T from the county. But I am wanting to know where/how they converse with the hospital while in route there.

usswood

IHERN is the best place to start 155.340, then you have one of the hospital talkgroups they could be using... Of course there is the cell phone also

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
then you have one of the hospital talkgroups they could be using
I do have the TG for Flight Watch on SAFE-T for airlift choppers statewide, but I have not seen any such TG for ambulance services statewide on SAFE-T. And I don't think that are using the MA TGs either.

west-pac

I do have the TG for Flight Watch on SAFE-T for airlift choppers statewide, but I have not seen any such TG for ambulance services statewide on SAFE-T. And I don't think that are using the MA TGs either.

EMS to Hosp can use the ISDH Hosp TGs. I believe there are 5 north zone TGs, and 5 south zone TGs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210503-051312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210503-051312_Chrome.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 26

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
EMS to Hosp can use the ISDH Hosp TGs. I believe there are 5 north zone TGs, and 5 south zone TGs.
Correct! Several county ems use these for patients reports. Prompt also on ERS-OCI TRBOconnect system. Statewide IHERN 155.3400 with ctcss 210.7 pl. Local tones vary.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Yes it's in the TRUNKED lists at bottom of each county page. System is DMR MotoTRBO Connect Plus.

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
UpDate: Today I heard Remington Ambulance talking to White County on Talk Group: IDHS-EM EOC ( Department of Homeland Security - State Emergency Operations Center). I have had those TGs in there for a long time & have never heard an ambulance on them before. Also the EMT started the comm by saying "White County, Remington Ambulance, on 800."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.