Looking for People who want to share the RTL1090 Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hey
I know there are many Website and some other Sharer Networks but i want to know the people who share the Data wite my. So if someone want to share there data wite me please send an PM and you will get my IP and the Port for.
Thanks!

kma371

QRT
Hey
I know there are many Website and some other Sharer Networks but i want to know the people who share the Data wite my. So if someone want to share there data wite me please send an PM and you will get my IP and the Port for.
Thanks!

Share their data how? where? Your message is unclear and people will probably want more information before they start sending things your way. Just a thought.

Your_account

Banned
I want to recive more Airplanes. There are many who are not in Flightradar24.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I don't get it. You ask for suggestions and when somebody suggests one of the largest networks out there, you dismiss it because someone may fake an ID? Who cares if someone fakes an ID? Since Planeplotter doesn't show who's supplied the data, how would you even know there ID?

I share with Planeplotter myself. If you do a search, you'll find some threads on various sharing sites.

Your_account

Banned
i dont want an sharing site but i looking for user who want to share white me.
My range is very small and i see only some aircraft at the time.
The huge problem is some Website filter some aircraft out because the think the public dont should know it.

D

DaveNF2G

None of your concerns apply to PlanePlotter.

Go to planeplotter.com and read all of the information there. Join the PlanePlotter forum at Yahoogroups. There is a ton of information between those two places and a tremendous commitment on the part of the users to provide the best and most accurate flight tracking experience we can.

NB I am not affiliated with the PlanePlotter creator in any way. I am a GS/MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.