Looking For Person To Program My Scanner In San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddo46

Hello, Thanks For Any Help. There Is A Gentleman, A Contributor (member) Here From San Diego (linda vista area). Did An Awesome Job Of Programming My Uniden. Any Help To Find Him Again Is Appreciated. Thanks MikeT

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Hello, Thanks For Any Help. There Is A Gentleman, A Contributor (member) Here From San Diego (linda vista area). Did An Awesome Job Of Programming My Uniden. Any Help To Find Him Again Is Appreciated. Thanks MikeT
Look at this post in a previous thread:
(The next post may include the name you are thinking of.)

You're more likely to find someone local to you if you have your post moved to the regional forum for that area. To do that, do not create a new thread. Instead, click on the Report in the lower left corner of one of your posts, and request that a moderator move your thread to the San Diego Metro forum. Someone in the area would be more likely to see it there.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
You might get better responses in the California forum rather than general scanning since you are looking for someone in San Diego. Just click the REPORT button and ask for it to be moved.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Moved as requested.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Sentinel can be a PITA to share, as you have to share Favorites lists instead of just the entire radio programming.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.