Looking for Photos of NEC V2 Pager

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougWare

Feed Provider
One thing I really appreciated at the local shortwave meeting that I attended was the shared sense of nostalgia for radio/communications devices of old.

When I was an EMT, we had V2, possibly NEC, pagers. These were not text pagers or beepers, they were the kind that monitored a VHF channel for the correct set of tones to set them off, then would play whatever traffic was broadcast on that channel until they were reset.

Does anyone have any of these pagers, or even just a few photos of them? Normally when I start reminiscing, I can find photos on Google's image search....but this pager eludes me. If you have any photos of these, I would love to see them.

Thanks
Doug

ke5kze

NEC V2 vhf pagers

hey doug my name is sterling i just baught some nec v2 pagers off of ebay and some motorola pagers as well i baught the whole lot of them if your interested in buying some ill let u have them for $10 a peice iv got 8 of them coming. if ud like to buy them u can send a check or money order or western union the money or however you would like to and ill be happy to send them to you all i really wanted was the motorola pagerss in the lot.. lol hey on the nec are they programmed on a computer orr by a crystall? my number is 210-461-1743 call me or txt if your interested and whe i get them ill send you pics.. thanks sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.