Pro-164: Looking for soft leather Protective Case For PRO-164

does anyone know of a place thaT CURRENTLY SELLS A GOOD QUILITY LEATHER CASE for the radio shack pro 164 which is also the gre 300 if iam not wrong i kow thgat scanner master used to but not anymore maybe someone has a couple of these laying around i would like to buy them and yes iam in Puerto Rico its as simple to ship to as anywhere in the usa no biggy no fuss no muss its domestic shipping and usps flat rate is same as anywhere else in the usa which Puerto Rico is part of the USA some shipping companies try to lie and says its international just to drive up cost same price thanks and also looking for any for the sds100 and 436hp as well let me know thanks
Monte

mrlthse

I also have been looking for "Leather protective cases" for my Radio Shack Scanner with no luck
If ya ever find a after market version I'd be interested.
These Protective Cases are hard to find,
It's Like finding Chicken with Lips.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
Check out Boston leather. I doubt they'll have an exact case for that model scanner but you may be able to work with one built for something else. Or perhaps a universal one.

I have some leather cases for different police scanner and the company that makes the ones for scanner masters is best I've seen but 1 employee that takes sales in phone is not very helpful so best advice is order online and done call if that helps anyone

fourgres

Premium Subscriber
I have (2) . One is origanal and the other was hand made. I am willing to part as I do not use them any more. Free just pay shipping.
Contact < fourgres@comcast.net>