Looking For...Some Help from NYC area listeners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
[FONT=&quot] NYC listeners, I need some assistance (looking for) finding the frequency(s) for the private EMS Company of Hatzolah of Union County, New Jersey. The group also may also go under the name of Hatzolah of Elizabeth.
I have checked the FCC data base extensively including the variants on the spelling of Hatzolah , Hatzoloh, Hatzalah, Hatzolo etc.. and a number of other resources and have come up negative with this organization. The reasons could be the following;

1. Communication could be covered by a “sister” Hatzolah either in NYC and thus my reason for posting this thread subject in the New York Forum.

2. Their FCC license could be under an individual rather than the organizational name.

3. Also, they could be using the facilities of a radio service provider i.e Communications (Radio) Shop by using a separate PL/DPL tone panel on the “Shop’s” community repeater. Thereby the group would be under the “Shop’s” license.

So any help from my fellow NYC monitors would be a greatly appreciated if they know this information.

[/FONT]

SCPD

QRT
scannerman5555,

Thank you, I have these frequencies and PL's already. I have yet to hear anything "Jersey or Union County specific". I'll keep monitoring though...

Ken / K2YYN

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Ken,

I remember seeing a post on RR from a current or former member of Hatzolah. Try a search and if that doesn't help, I imagine someone here will come along with an answer for you.

SCPD

QRT
WPSJ638 - Hatzoloh EMS Inc Monsey, NY

Hi, need some help for information about WPSJ638 - Hatzoloh EMS Inc of Monsey, NY in Rockland County.

151.9250 Repeater Out / Talk Around
160.1400 Repeater Input

Any one have the PL/DPL for this agency? Can't search getting clobbered by car service(s) from the NYC on both frequencies.

Thanks in advance.

Ken/K2YYN:roll:

SCPD

QRT
Hatzolah Monsey...

Charles,

Thanks, I am well aware of this thread and have already read it through carefully before posting my request.
I am looking for specific information now that only listeners in the the local areas who are geographically close to the agency.
My problem especially with external antenna is that I am "line of site" to NYC and thus the RF density precludes me from getting the info from my home monitoring station.
A trip up to the area and some mobile monitoring is my next solution.

Thanks
Ken/K2YYN

PS: Retired: Passaic County OEM RACES Officer, ARES DEC, Skywarn Coordinator and founder of NJ2PC/R (Form WX2KEN/R) 440.950 +5 PL 97.4

Status
Not open for further replies.