Looking for Stratford frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus661

Almost Retired
Premium Subscriber
I am going to Stratford, Ont. in July. Does anyone have a list of frequencies to listen to? I will be staying right downtown and using a Uniden BDC396T. Thanks

Zeus661

Almost Retired
Premium Subscriber
Will be there from July 5-9. I saw the database frequencies. I was thinking there might be more than 4 frequencies.

MetalCarnage

Zeus661 said:
Will be there from July 5-9. I saw the database frequencies. I was thinking there might be more than 4 frequencies.

Ya, as stated above, program in our Ontario Fleetnet System for OPP and EMS, will give u a lot more listening pleasure....

mciupa

Database Admin
Zeus661 said:

Perfect opportunity for you to use Close-Call and report new freq's to the database :cool:

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
Stratford Police Service is encrypted so you will be SOL when it comes to listening to them.

motomeso

Premium Subscriber
Gymbag said:
Stratford Police Service is encrypted so you will be SOL when it comes to listening to them.

Last time I listened to Stratford Police the dispatcher was P25 but in the clear - the cars where full-time encryption though.

69stiles

There's usually not much action right in town anyway. I listen to a lot of Waterloo Region ( edacs & fleetnet) which can be heard pretty good from there. There's some OPP on the perimeter of town & EMS is on fleetnet London east I think

Status
Not open for further replies.