looking for tactical channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkbirchbay

Premium Subscriber
Started hearing the police in my county(carlton,mn) say they are going to L tac channel,like L-tac 1,2 and so on but cant find the the channel to program into my scanner. Could this be a scrambled channel? Any Info helpful.

bernietr

Do you have any info on talk groups for Carlton or Pine.
Looking for the Fire admin, Truck to Truck, Tac, and EMS Groups

Any info would help!

Thanks,
Tom

pkbirchbay

Premium Subscriber
I have all of Carlton fire,police ,EMT and all the rest I found on this sites database, But these Tac freq. I can't find. They are not on this sites database.

jdm911

I have all of Carlton fire,police ,EMT and all the rest I found on this sites database, But these Tac freq. I can't find. They are not on this sites database.

Yes, they are the state LTAC's listed in the DB. You should add the LTACs and STACs into your radio. They are listed in the first group of tg's on this site's db.

NDRADIONUT

Database Admin
Also look at the zone 5 interops below the statewide section. There are also ems dot and other assorted sections before the counties are listed...

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
What scanner are you using? If your using the x36 series, and your using location, it should add the tac channels. At least it did on my 436.

pkbirchbay

Premium Subscriber
L tac

Yes, they are the state LTAC's listed in the DB. You should add the LTACs and STACs into your radio. They are listed in the first group of tg's on this site's db.

OK I see L tac listed but don't see the freq. numbers.I know I behind the learning curve here but I could use more info.still learning my 996xt. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.