Looking for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a Scanner perferbably the cheapest possiable.

Im looking for all of Burlington County as well as Philadelphia and whatever else I may be able to get.

Whats the best equiment (Cheaper the better) thats on the market that will sasitfy my needs.
I know I need a ditgal trunking scanner for burlington county but will that do for pennsauken and philly??
Im average at programing the scanner but can learn or get someone or a company to help program

Thanks

AC2OY

Wait for a sale my Pro-197 is the best scanner I ever listened to audio wise and the range isn't bad either...I can hear State Police as fas south ac Cranbury and Bordertown...and I'm in Belleville New Jersey!

Danny6569

Scanner

If youre looking for a good digital scanner its going to cost you at least $450.00 there not cheap, and as far as pennsauken goes there encrypted so you will never hear them at at all

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
You won't be hearing anything from Pensauken. They are encrypted.

With $450 to spend you can get almost any of the latest trunking scanners on the market used or new. If you go with a Uniden 396T, XT or 996T or XT or an older 796D I can help you out with programming.

Bronco90

Premium Subscriber
If you ever need help in programming or using select scanners and your fellow members here are not available at the time you can go to this link...
"Marks Scanners"
He takes the complex manuals and words it and lays it out in easy to understand human terms.
It helped me a lot with my new scanner, then the RR members helped me beyond with anything I didn't understand or was new since my last scanner.
I'll also be looking soon for a new digital scanner when the state goes to it. I enjoy listening to NorthStar and SouthStar freqs. Also for those that listen to them also if you have Google Earth, you can enter the Lat & Lon like (N40 47 1 W74 24 3 needs to be spaced like this) you can see their landing zone.

Bronco90

Premium Subscriber
By the way, lets us know what new unit you get. Like I said I also will be looking for digital if more towns go to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.