Looking for the person who has an offline feed up for carbon county?

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for someone who Currently has an offline feed up for carbon county, if they are needing help with it or what, a year or so ago someone had contacted me about frequencies down here and was living in helper at the time, I'm wondering if they need help setting up the feed, since I've been unable to provide mine.. message me if u need further info.. remember there is a NXDN nexedge system for the county in the works as well as 800 UCA coverage.. I know how to program the NXDN sites and the LCNs as well .. its an ever updating system

Da_Dingo

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for someone who Currently has an offline feed up for carbon county, if they are needing help with it or what, a year or so ago someone had contacted me about frequencies down here and was living in helper at the time, I'm wondering if they need help setting up the feed, since I've been unable to provide mine.. message me if u need further info.. remember there is a NXDN nexedge system for the county in the works as well as 800 UCA coverage.. I know how to program the NXDN sites and the LCNs as well .. its an ever updating system
Hello, yea that was me. It went down because I lost my good internet connection (ETV) Now running on a wireless and the upload just cant handle it. I do have the NXDN programmed in actually that was my reasoning for buying the BCD996P2, love that they are actually using it now. Im located on carbonville RD and have perfect signal on Wood Hill so that worked out well lol. Then I still scan the state channels off of Ford Ridge. I also Drive to Salina every other weekend and take my scanner with me but so far I have had very little luck hearing anything between here and there except on conventional channels. Its rare that I hear anything from Emery over the NXDN even off of Cedar Mountain so I wonder if I have something wrong there.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Yes ok emery talks mostly on cedar and horn and occasionally Bruin, it depends on what the radio associates with what tower. Emery only has a few nxdn radios live in the field, the rest is patched to vhf analog. Might need to make sure the lcn's are programmed right , but cedar is hard to hear at times especially. From carbonville road. I'm in southwest price also line of site to woodhill too. Only a few blocks away from it, its strong enough I don't need an antenna on my 325p2 but I do have an antenna on the house anyway for the farther away sites.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Do u need help with anything on your scanner? Anything else u wanted to hear? The cedar UCA 700mhz p25 site is up, Bruin UCA 700mhz p25 was up but seems to have been taken down for some reason. Also Blackhawk site on UCA 800 is new its up by castle gate near the sr6 us191 turn off to Duchesne from sr 6. But its really weak unless your close to helper..

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
As you probably know there's several sites and radios both digital and analog for businesses and public safety. Dmr , nxdn, p25, even fusion but thats only on the sdr rtl2832 dongles from dsdplus that can be picked up..

Da_Dingo

Premium Subscriber
I havent actually had much time lately to play with it I didnt know about Blackhawk site at all until about 5 seconds ago lol. I run a small antena on my house meant for the car and usually do pretty good. I really have no idea what im doing lol When im listening to ford ridge (great signal) wouldnt I still hear everything on UCA that I would If I were to get on the Blackhawk site? Or should I be scanning all sites I can reach? Again I cant say I understand how it works to be honest.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
851.775 picks up a little bit in helper, but not very strong if u don't have a good antenna. A car mobile antenna works ok or a house antenna would work better.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I can help with anything u need to get stuff set up, I don't drive , but we could arrange a way to helper , I live in price. If u have a scanner that does digital I can help with that too

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Blackhawk is near castle gate where the power plant was, they also plan on putting a vhf nxdn digital site there too soon

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
So from carbonville u might hear cedar mountain 800 and Bruin, Blackhawk seems to do better in helper, conditions change I've picked up Blackhawk one morning until the sun came up then it was gone. But u will get more from Ford anyway , Blackhawk is meant to help to get signal through the canyon since there's dead spots for radio coverage..

Da_Dingo

Premium Subscriber
Ya the only scanner I have is BCD996P2 With Nxdn and Provoice upgrades I believe now I cant remember if I got the DMR or not.. I have become pretty efficient at programing it using Arc-Xt Software. With premium RR account thou its pretty easy. Cant say I understand LCR and RAN really or how to implement that if I did understand lol.. I just hoped that what it loaded From RR had all I needed.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Ok yeah u have all what u need to get it going, it doesn't upload a database like the newer scanners but it still works, that xt software is awesome, I've for bcd996p2 and bcd325p2 and several other scanners

kc7rhw

when i was driving through price i have a bcd536 hp scanner and had no problems hearing nxdn or the ucan stuff all the way to i 70. although i did not hear much police on nxdn after i got to i70 just the uhp and some county sherrif

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Yeah the nxdn system is only in carbon emery grand and San juan counties and a couple of counties in colorado

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
They have put a new site up in price, its at dispatch, its on the database, its labeled price alternate

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Its 852.075, 852.450, 852.750, 853.3125, and 853.825, if u have a uniden and are manually programming it in, u will need the rebanding uniden tables,
851.025 - 854.000, Offset 440 polarity + 25.00
851.0125 - 868.9875 Offset 0 polarity + 25.00

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
That price dispatch site is live, they tested it, and it has coverage to helper.
852.075 control channel
852.450 voice channel
852.750 voice channel
853.3125 digital voice channel
853.825 alt control channel