Looking for Windham Area Trunking/DMR systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanWare

Full Time Elmer & Getting Paid to Play with Toys!
Premium Subscriber
Greetings from Las Vegas!

I am programming an SDS200 as a surprise for a friend that lives in Windham. I lived in Portland up on the Eastern Prom for about five years and know most of the analog traffic systems. I was wondering if anyone had some info for me that might be helpful for either trunked or DMR systems that can be heard in the Windham area. I already know you can't hear the Portland P25 up there. I see from the RR listings that Westbrook has a DMR which didn't exist when I was there so I'm all set on that one. Any help would be most appreciated.

If you find yourself in Las Vegas, look me up at the GigaParts store on Valley View Blvd. I'll give you a free gift of some sort.

73 & Thanks!

Gene / KG7XD & WRFK762
scanwarewebhost@gmail.com
Use ya blinkah! ;-)

ecps92

A couple come to mind immediately

Portlands TRS 800Mhz
MSCommNET - the States VHF TRS
Maine Radio - rental DMR system
Central Maine Power - CMP
AND some others at Commercial Trunks In Our Area - Scan New England Wiki

Greetings from Las Vegas!

I am programming an SDS200 as a surprise for a friend that lives in Windham. I lived in Portland up on the Eastern Prom for about five years and know most of the analog traffic systems. I was wondering if anyone had some info for me that might be helpful for either trunked or DMR systems that can be heard in the Windham area. I already know you can't hear the Portland P25 up there. I see from the RR listings that Westbrook has a DMR which didn't exist when I was there so I'm all set on that one. Any help would be most appreciated.

If you find yourself in Las Vegas, look me up at the GigaParts store on Valley View Blvd. I'll give you a free gift of some sort.

73 & Thanks!

Gene / KG7XD & WRFK762
scanwarewebhost@gmail.com
Use ya blinkah! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.