Looking for WS1040 help around Gastonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
I have sent program files. The trial program is limited in the amount of data and could cause an inexperienced user to just get more frustrated.

TigerScan2000

Premium Subscriber
I see that some of the Gaston PD groups are encrypted. Is there any other action in the area / city worth listening too.

Thanks
TS

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
I see that some of the Gaston PD groups are encrypted. Is there any other action in the area / city worth listening too.

Thanks
TS

Just specific talkgroups are for tactical reasons... Gaston County Police dispatch & Gastonia Police are all in the clear, as well as most of th rest of Gaston County. At this time there are no encrypted Police or Sheriff talkgroups in this area.

David

tvengr

Well Known Member
Got new scanner and need help setting it up ws 1040. Thanks
Hi and welcome to Radio Reference. I have an ARC500 programming file for Gaston County. It also includes Mecklenburg, Cleveland, and Lincoln Counties. Download and install Butel ARC500 programming software for the free trial period. ARC500 Basic is all you need for programming. It is much faster and easier using software. The attached file will get you into business with your scanner. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with ARC500. Under the Scanner tab, click on Upload to Scanner. Scan lists as follows:
SCAN LISTS:
1. EmergOps/Interop
2. Gaston Co Fire
3. Gaston Co Law
4. Highway Patrol
5. Gastonia Fire
6. Gastonia Police
7. Meck Co Fire/EMS
8. Meck Co Sheriff
9. Charlotte Fire
10. CharlotteMeck PD
11. Douglas Airport
12. ClevelandCo Fire
13. Cleveland Co Law
14. Lincoln Co Fire
15. Lincoln Co Law

Attachments

• Gaston Co NC.zip
    4 KB · Views: 6

Ahayes74

Need help with Whistler ws 1040. Will pay someone to set up. I am in North Carolina.

Ahayes74

Gaston county. And I have no clue how to download files. Looking to take to someone

Ahayes74

I am looking for some where I can take to that can fix it.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I don’t have a computer. Looking for shop to take it to

If you don't have a computer how do you use this forum? There are no shops in the Gaston area that do programming, I believe you might be able to mail it to Scanner Masters, they charge about about $70 and it takes 2-4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.