• Mabye

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSKY1291

Premium Subscriber
Hello i'll start by just say i love radio and any thing that has flashing lights :p . im just getting into the idea for ham and emergence radio operation (police/fire/ems) . i got my SDR's about a year ago and its been a blast i spend a few hours a week just searching around the air ways to see what i can find. its a lot of fun. lets get to the point there used to be a stream for opp a few months a go i listen to it a lot mostly on long weekends when there was a lot of traffic they are still running analog and have some digital i have very little trouble receiving both and at this moment and completely fine with what i am getting. i want to share and allow other to listen to what i have. i want to make sure i am doing it the right way as so i do not get in trouble like what talk channels should i lock out is there some things i should get that would help me receive better. i currently use 2x SDR and unitrunker v2 with a RCA TV ant with a tv amplifier this also use this for some tv. i have every thing set up and i have a few vco set so i can hear more than one analog ch at a time i live in an apartment building facing east in the Brampton, ONT, Canada area. i am able to receive site 9 with 100% strength. i hope to learn a few new thing and also help some other along the way i look forward to reading from the community and hearing for you all thank you for reading.

Cheers
DJSKY1291

Status
Not open for further replies.