Looking to buy a SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob1955

Called Uniden and they said try Scannermaster or Bearcat Warehouse to save on shipping since Uniden charges for it. Any recommendations on which or any other place to purchase. In Florida not many if any brick and mortar stores.
Bearcat Warehouse is your BEST source. Ask for Paul there and their number 877-568-7226 and FREE shipping and NO sales tax on all digital scanners unless you live in Maryland. Paul also has made tutorials on YouTube showing how the Bearcat BCD-996P2/536HP/SDS-100/SDS-200 works and set up too. Let Paul know were you live too. Scanner Master is also a great source but OVER-PRICED.
Hope this helps you out. Be safe.

ewt

Main Trading Post has a store demo SDS200 for $600.00 and free shipping. I just bought a SDS100 that was a store demo from them. Did not looked like it had ever been taken out of the box.

pitcockm

I just ordered the SDS200 from Bearcat Warehouse - no sales tax and no shipping. Ordered Friday and showing delivery for next Tuesday.

Bob1955

HRO is dicey. BEARCAT WHSE people are awesome. Fast shipping and prices are better than the other places. YMMV
Bearcat Warehouse is the ONLY way to go! Call them at 877-568-7226 or go onto their website at www.bearcatwarehouse.com and Paul probably works remotely now in light of what is going on. You can also see his video's on YouTube too.
Hope this helps you. They offer free shipping and no sales tax either except for Maryland residents.

baj76

Uniden fanboy
im not a fan of Bearcat Warehouse customer service, it took 7 days for them to inform me my order was on back order

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I'll comment about the vendors, over the years I've ordered from all of them at one time or another. My last purchase was through Main Trading Company in Texas (Which I never heard of until someone linked it here), and can't say anything bad about them either. A friend of mine who isn't "scanner savvy" purchased his SDS100 from Bearcat Warehouse and they have been very helpful with his questions that I couldn't answer. After he purchased a 536 against my caution about simulcast issues, he was able to return it and purchase an SDS100 without issues. I would lean towards them only for this reason, but I'm sure Rich or John would have done the same for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.