wakeman fire
sheffield twp fire

northeast fire 154.400 pl-123.0
avon fire
avon lake fire
sheffield lake fire
sheffield village fire

amherst fire own's repeater 154.7925 pl-141.3

wow this is why i don't like to post thing's here just to help other's maybe i will NOT post anything more to help other's out on RR thanks Tom for being RUDE

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
wow this is why i don't like to post thing's here just to help other's maybe i will NOT post anything more to help other's out on RR thanks Tom for being RUDE

Sorry if you took it that way, but the Wiki is user-editable for a reason, so members can post information for the benefit of other members in a timely fashion and in an easy-to-find single location for a specific county or system. Your contributions are appreciated by the membership, but if you choose not to share because of a snit over phrasing, thats your choice.

Firefox89

Premium Subscriber
Tom, I will admit to davids extent that it is hard to edit the wiki due to the set up of it. For somebody that does not understand how to put in info in the wiki due to the format of it. That is maybe why he posted it on the forum instead.

lorain county fire

I only posted this because of someone asked what sheffield fire was on so i was just thinking i would give him the info to share not to post it in Lorain County sorry.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
what i said you can if you like i was NOT being RUDE to you i hope you did NOT take that the wrong way from me.

I don't think anyone intends to sound rude, but unfortunately, directness can be perceived as impolite. That's an occasional hazard of e-mail or internet forum posting.

Let's just mark it up as having a bad day and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.