Lorain County Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic

Hearing Digital on LCSO Freq , anyone know whats up with that .

OHIOSCAN

Analog tonight, the deputies have really been *****ing about there radios the past 6 months. There was a post a few months ago that the switch was coming. Hopefully all Lorain Depts stick with Conventional P-25, sounds a lot better then trunked P-25.

Chronic

Ok , looks like it time for a digital scanner , but with a digital scanner can you scan say for example , Lorain police , Lorain County Sheriff and Marks all at the same time , or are you stuck listening to only one system at a time ?

Nasby

Ok , looks like it time for a digital scanner , but with a digital scanner can you scan say for example , Lorain police , Lorain County Sheriff and Marks all at the same time , or are you stuck listening to only one system at a time ?

With a digital scanner, you can scan many systems all at one time (MARCS, Analog, etc.).

Chronic

anyone heard if Elyria PD is going to follow suit in the near future ?

Chronic

LCSO

Any updates on LCSO going digital , haven't heard any digital signals in quite awhile now ?

gdsteele

Premium Subscriber
Digital Tonight

I heard LCSO on their same frequency tonight, but it was digital. Thought I was hearing things. Last night I thought it was all analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.