Loretto Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys... can anyone give me an idea what Loretto Fire is using? I had them programmed as Adjala-Tos on 158.something.

But, I haven't heard anything for a little while. I see they're using new CP200 radios now - did they change frequencies as well?

Thanks!

mciupa

Looking at Mike's Simcoe County WIKI entry , STN #2 (Loretto) is in Adjala using 158.235 for dispatch and 167.765 (754 DPL) for fireground.
That info is current as of Dec. 27, 2007.

imcleish

and the Answer I have received from a Crew Chief within the Loretto Department of Volunteer Fire Fighters is:

"We are still on 158.235, the tones are still the same, the radios are now Narrow band Compliant, and our area of use was defined"

So re-program your scanner to NFM mode.

I was also told the Firefighters have become less than pleased with the changes in signal strength throughout their areas of use, so hope for some changes to their repeater system which will allow for easier monitoring.

Request for update submitted

Last edited:

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
imcleish said:
"and our area of use was defined"

so hope for some changes to their repeater system which will allow for easier monitoring.

Actually the changes will make it harder to monitor since they are trying to keep their signal within their operating area.

Clearview and Oro-Medonte have also recently undergone simulcast improvements which meant more coverage within their areas but less coverage outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.