Los Angeles Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rananthony04

LAPD West LA Division is managing a crowd of over 1,000 protesters near LAX. It's an organized protest regarding immigration and wages. According to LAPD, the permit for the protest expires at 1830. So far, no major problems and according to the officers, 150 people are "willing" to be arrested for this cause, including 3 "VIP's"-don't know who they are either. Frequency usage, OWB Tac1 channel 40-506.8125 and OWB Tac2 Channel 41-484.4125 and every now and then, Pacific Div.-484.3875 I have a feeling this thing isn't going to end "peacefully". We'll wait and see....

UPDATE: Police will begin arresting "the sitdowns" in a couple of minutes, as the permit expires and the fact that they are failing to acknowledge authority.1826

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
rananthony04 said:
LAPD West LA Division is managing a crowd of over 1,000 protesters near LAX. It's an organized protest regarding immigration and wages. According to LAPD, the permit for the protest expires at 1830. So far, no major problems and according to the officers, 150 people are "willing" to be arrested for this cause, including 3 "VIP's"-don't know who they are either. Frequency usage, OWB Tac1 channel 40-506.8125 and OWB Tac2 Channel 41-484.4125 and every now and then, Pacific Div.-484.3875 I have a feeling this thing isn't going to end "peacefully". We'll wait and see....

UPDATE: Police will begin arresting "the sitdowns" in a couple of minutes, as the permit expires and the fact that they are failing to acknowledge authority.1826

Did you mean the West or Western Bureau managed the incident? I grew up near LAX and know that it is in the Pacific Division.

Status
Not open for further replies.