Los Angeles Tone OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaesumofo

Hey guys!! I listen to a fair amount of fire action and I notice that they seem to use quite a few tones for alerting... At least that is what I think they are going.
So have any of you guys used th4e tone out system in the Los Angeles area? I love the idea of making this feature work on the 396. I am lost and cant get my head around how you figure out the freaks and how long and just generally how to make this feature work in the LA area.

Can anybody in the area help me out?
I have a pretty goo LA area work up in my radio I would be happy to send a clone of to anybody who wants it maybe even for those of you who plan to travel here. I just need help with this tone out thing. When I have it in my radio the programming will as close to complete as ever. (no matter what it is evolving what with ICIS and all)
Can anybody help? thanks.
Yaesumofo

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
This may have already been covered under the official fire tone out discussion. Check that out.

yaesumofo

I have not been able to find anything relating to Tone out IN THE Los Angeles area.
Beleive me I have looked and searched. Nothing.
Yaesumofo

NeFire242 said:
This may have already been covered under the official fire tone out discussion. Check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.