Los Lunas and Valencia County dispatch to join NM 700 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Like I said it is going to be VHF/700 where pheasable. All banders and dual band make this no issue for the user and it is seamless.

Last edited:

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
a lot of the public works use
Now my next is questions what's happening to NMDOT frequencies. In Grants on the old District 6 Base Frequency 151.070 all I am getting is silent beeps. With the 151.130 car to car I can still hear work crews clear just down the road at a bridge repair site. It also seem NM State Forestry Frequencies have also gone silent of blank and I only get an occasional CW id call on both DOT & NMSF frequencies. Radio Reference Page does still list the all the DOT District frequencies state wide along with some new repeaters sets in Albuquerque, as well as all the NM State Forestry frequencies bur nothing heard. I can understand the NMSF not running around fighting fires all the time but as a rule the NMDOT has always been active in my area, and worked the same way the NM State Police System worked base 151.070 car 150.0995??
A lot of the public works will use cells. Dated someone with dot and unless its a big deal going on or incident to traffic control work orders are given then cell phones if needed

n7jei

Premium Subscriber
Took a walk-about today and found this new antenna system at the Los Lunas village offices. I believe this is the trunking site for LL. Full scale control channel without antenna on handheld. 15022 active and no vhf traffic on PD dispatch. Microwave dish pointing towards Capillla Peak. Signal sucks up the hill and west of I-25. BTW, the control channel was one of the old West Mesa freqs, so I’m just using that system and talkgroup search. BCD436HP. Watching site on Pro96 with my GRE500.

Attachments

• 4ED2B7E6-D2FC-483E-BC99-1BAC704FA642.jpeg
    4ED2B7E6-D2FC-483E-BC99-1BAC704FA642.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
Yes sir! That is def one of the 700 sites. Does the Pro96 show what frequencies are the alt control channels by chance?

n7jei

Premium Subscriber
I’ll run it again tomorrow and post the results.
The only other talk groups I’ve heard are NMSP District 5 and APD Valley Dispatch. All TDMA.
Running site hold and TG search. LLFD all still on VHF.

Rad-1

Premium Subscriber
I’ll run it again tomorrow and post the results.
The only other talk groups I’ve heard are NMSP District 5 and APD Valley Dispatch. All TDMA.
Running site hold and TG search. LLFD all still on VHF.
Looks like the DB was updated today with the Alt Control channels so no need to run again if you don’t want. Surprised LLFD hasn’t moved to 700 yet. Maybe still getting all the radios updated.

OddManOut

Have been hearing 15022 on a few sites. I'm on the west side. Heard test tones on 15023 a few times today. Twice now I've heard bolo's broadcast simultaneously on 15022 and the VHF County #1 freq. I'm running two scanners and that's how I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.