Lose "MyBCFY" Access When my Feed is Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwmorey71

Hi --

If my feed goes down unbeknownst to me I can not access my feed control panel to add a note about why the feed is down or if I am away and not able to address the outage, etc. This doesn't make sense to me! Is this a "bug" or a "feature" ?

Rich

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
There is nothing preventing you from making those sorts of changes to your feed while it's down. You don't need access to My Broadcastify to get into your feed, simply browse to it on the county page. Or better yet, bookmark it.

As long as you are logged in with your other account that hosts the feed, you can get to the Manage My Feed page.

But as far as losing premium features when the feed is down, yes, it's been that way forever.

rwmorey71

I will have to investigate this further in the future by right now I click on "MyBCFY" link to access my feed control panel. When my feed is down clicking on this link brings me to a page saying I need to upgrade my account to premium.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I will have to investigate this further in the future by right now I click on "MyBCFY" link to access my feed control panel. When my feed is down clicking on this link brings me to a page saying I need to upgrade my account to premium.
The MyBCFY link won't work because that is a premium feature, and when your feed is offline, you lose access to premium features. The solution is very simple...go directly to your feed and access it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.