Lost battery pack for pro-97, where can I buy one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny37

I lost the 4x AA battery case that you put into the scanner. I can't seem find it online, can anyone point me to the right direction. Links will be awesome if possible. I have a RadioShack pro-97 triple trunking scanner.

Danny37

Tried searching on RS website couldn't find it and its currently "out of stock" at GRE America. :( any ideas

Nasby

I've checked all over for them. I finally ended up getting one off Ebay.

Just remember, the case for the PRO-97 uses the same case/holder as the PRO-96, PRO-106, PRO-164, PRO-404 and others as well as many GRE models.

So in your searches, you might want to try checking for a battery holder for the PRO-106, PRO-164 and PRO-404 as they are much more current models than the PRO-97.

That's what I get for trying to help out before my first cup of coffee. I do know of another online dealer that sells the battery holders other than Scannermaster, but I'll let you experts out there try to find the company.

Nasby

Danny, don't bother with the GRE site or link.

They are sold out.

Michael-SATX

Danny, I hate to say it, but I'd look at eBay for a yellow tray or cross mod the terminals on a black tray.
As I have said in other threads, these yellow battery trays are no longer listed in RS RSU parts lists.
I wonder whats to keep a really enterprising aftermarket company from reproducing these little gems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.