Lost Postings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceP

I was wondering why"we as monitors" give information to this web site and nothing is ever posted? I am asking about tx 101178? This was given two weeks ago and again (for the third time) nothing was posted. Just curious and wanted to ask............

BruceP

Checked it out

It shows that it is still open and assigned to dtscho in Fredericksburg, VA. Do you have to be a premium member to give information on any radio systems, I thought since all members "could" give information it would come in handy for those needing the information. Thanks for the help anyways.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
It shows that it is still open and assigned to dtscho in Fredericksburg, VA. Do you have to be a premium member to give information on any radio systems, I thought since all members "could" give information it would come in handy for those needing the information. Thanks for the help anyways.

Did you read the sticky at the top of this forum?

http://forums.radioreference.com/da...out-your-database-submission-please-read.html

Please have a look at it and it should answer all your questions :)

Also, the submission date on that ticket number is 02-03-10, not "two weeks ago" and is the only one you have ever submitted with said info.

Last edited:

radioaustralia

VIC Database Admin
Database Admin
BruceP said:

Your submission is appreciated.

Please be aware that submissions can be made by any user regardless of their RadioReference.com user subscription. The database administrator that has been assigned to your submission may be either overloaded in submissions from other users or is attending to personal matters outside of this website hence the delay in processing your ticket.

If you have any further queries please read the thread posted by scannerfreak or contact the assigned database administrator for your submission.

Hang in there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.