Loudon County

Status
Not open for further replies.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
I’m staying just south of Lovettsville this weekend and was wondering which LCSO and LCFR talkgroups are the best for the area? Thanks.

Mr_Boh

Fire is countywide, so for LCFR 6A is dispatch, 6B is low priority calls, but be sure to have the rest of the "6" talkgroups for incidents. Major stuff usually goes to 6D. 6L for things that need their own talkgroup but aren't super significant like calls with fly-outs, gas leaks, wrecks with extrication....

LCSO is pretty well explained on the database page, but most stuff is on Dulles or Sterling dispatch, and add Leesburg PD if that still isn't enough. You honestly probably won't have to worry about focusing only on your area. First, Lovettsville area is a little more rural, but Loudoun as a whole is surprisingly quiet despite it's population.

kg4icg

Crazy Trucking Mechanic
Premium Subscriber
You will definitely be able to pick up West Virginia trunk radio system traffic from your location as well.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Yep. I definitely like WVSIRN. I had no problem with Loudoun with my Unication G5 or SIRN with my 436. We visited Harpers Ferry while we were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.