Loudoun County Rebanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikev

Looks like Loudoun got rebanded today... Came home to a scanner not scanning anything! After a quick search of the public safety band and a check of the frequencies that are licensed to Loudoun County, I've found the new control channel. It's 853.9125. I'll post and submit alternates and other frequencies in a moment...

mikev

These changes have been submitted... After finding the new control channel, Pro96Com has shown these other frequencies as well...

Control Channel: 853.91250
Alternate: 853.05000
Alternate: 853.66250
Alternate: 853.77500

Other frequencies:

j2brown

Feed Provider
I'll get the feed updated as soon as I can (perhaps this afternoon).

jeff
sdg

mikev

The only scanner that can properly decode everything all the time on this system is the PSR-800, due to the use of the Motorola X2 TDMA. Some TGs have FDMA-only radios affiliated to them on occasion, so you can hear some TGs on other scanners from time to time.

Don't know about trunking tables, so can't help ya there if one would be needed or not after this rebanding.

j2brown

Feed Provider
I added the new frequencies to the PSR-800 providing the feed. No other changes. Things seem to be working. I'm sure someone will let me know if/when that's not the case.

jeff
sdg

cowboywildbill

Premium Subscriber
OK I was recieving Loudon last week on my 800. And then this morning nothing. I read this post so I guess the reband did me in. I tried to update the data base and such from the GRE web base. Grecom But I'm still not hearing anything. Is there another place to get the freqs or do I have to manually put in the new control channel. I wasn't sure if GRE would have an update that quick?
If so how ? Thanks

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
OK I was recieving Loudon last week on my 800. And then this morning nothing. I read this post so I guess the reband did me in. I tried to update the data base and such from the GRE web base. Grecom But I'm still not hearing anything. Is there another place to get the freqs or do I have to manually put in the new control channel. I wasn't sure if GRE would have an update that quick?
If so how ? Thanks

GRE only does updates on the weekends so you got last weeks. You can change the freqs if you use the software and do an import within the software. Takes only a few mims.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

cowboywildbill

Premium Subscriber
Thanks I'm trying that, but I don't think I'm doing something correctly. Maybe they will update this weekend? I was trying to add the new control channel but I can't figure out how or where to enter the freqs
I was listening to the live feed this morning and I think it worked much better than before now it has no distortion.

Last edited:

mikev

EZ-Scan's database files will likely be updated over the weekend.

To edit the info manually...

Go to the Trunked Radio Systems tab at the bottom of EZ Scan... on that tab, click the trunked radio system at the top that you want to change. Below the list of systems on the left side, is the site list (one site should be in the list). Click that site, then to the right should be the frequencies. You only NEED to put in the control channel and alternates, but some people like to put all of the frequencies in just in case.

As for the live feeds, one of the Loudoun Sheriff feeds just recently appeared, with Leesburg also. It definitely sounds good, but I can't compare it to the other one that doesn't have Leesburg, since it's been down when I've been on the site.

Last edited:

cowboywildbill

Premium Subscriber
Thanks I was trying that but I didn't get anything entered. I'll try it again. That new feed after the rebanding seems to give all of the transmissions and without the voice deflection that used to occur. I hope that it stays that way. You guy's make this site worth it's weight in gold. I really appreciate the help.

cowboywildbill

Premium Subscriber
I was able to add the freqs to site one. And then I updated the scanners files from my computer. I will be back in Loudoun tomorrow and hopefully that has it. Thanks for bearing with me.

amick614

Premium Subscriber
Loudoun rebanded

I am so glad I joined ......people here are great with info and willingness to help...would strongly reccomend to any one who has thought about joining to join!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.