Louisville Fire and Rescue hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was notified late in the process that Louisville Fire and Rescue is hiring for firefighters. I have been unable to find out where to apply. I have recently moved to Jeffersonville, IN and would love to become on of the finest in Louisville. Someone on Jeffersonville Fire made the comment to me saying that when louisville has a fire the whole army comes regarding to all the firefighters the have. I found that very amusing and that makes me want to serve more. So if anyone could shed a little light on this subject it would be greatly appreciated. I am working two jobs and only get one here once every two weeks if im that lucky So whoever has information could you please give me a call. 502-269-1848 For the users wanting to know where I moved to in Jeffersonville I moved to 1206 Sandstone Drive right outside Clark Maritime Center. Thanks for all of your help and happy listening

squad546

Ever think of starting with one of the 'burbs first? Some of the surrounding towns see more fire then they do on some Louisville FD stations. It helps alot when you go for the Louisville hiring process if you got some time in with one of the JeffCo depts. Here's a link to J-towns site, theres a bunch of links there too if you get bored.

http://www.jeffersontownfire.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.